Pineapple Tex-Mex BBQ Chicken
Juicy & Tender grilled chicken, easy to make
and flavorful blend Pineapple & Spices!
2- 3+ Tbsp. Tex-Mex Seasoning by Twisted Pepper Co.
6 oz. Pineapple juice (from 20 oz. can pineapple)
1 can (20 oz.) sliced pineapple
1/4 cup lime juice (approx. 2 limes)
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp. canola oil
8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- In a medium size bowl, combine Tex-Mex Seasoning, Pineapple juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar and Canola Oil. Set aside 1/4 cup + to baste pineapple.
- Add the chicken and submerge in the marinade. Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate 2 -4 hours.. (over marinating can cause mushy chicken.
- Grill 8 slices pineapple for 2 minutes each side, baste with marinade that was pineapple sauce that was set aside.
- Grill chicken 6-8 minutes each side on medium heat. or until reaches 165 degrees
- Top each piece of chicken with pineapple slices.