Grilled Chile Rellenos or Stuffed Bell Peppers
Here is healthy version of my favorite Mexican Dishes.
4+ Tbsp. Tex-Mex Seasoning by Twisted Pepper Co.
4+ poblano peppers, halved and seeded or Bell Peppers
1 cup sour cream
2 cups Mexican cheese blend, divide
1 small onion, chopped
1 small yellow summer squash, finely chopped
1 small zucchini, finely chopped
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup frozen corn
1 Tbsp. butter
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and 1.5 Tbsp. Tex-Mex Seasoning. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a large skillet, sauté onion in butter until onion is tender, add 2.5 Tbsp. Tex-Mex Seasoning and the squash and zucchini, cook and stir over medium heat, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the beans,1.5 cups shredded cheese cheese, and corn. Remove from heat. Spoon into pepper halves: sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- medium heat for 10 to 14 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with Mexican Rice
- Set up your grill for indirect grilling and preheat to medium. Arrange the chilies on the grill away from the direct heat. Cook until the chilies are tender and cheese is browned and bubbling about to 30 to 40 minutes.